Return & Exchange Policy
Forever Sewing T&C’s (return policy)
• We strictly do not refund personalised items under any circumstances.
• We do not exchange items unless at our error or fault.
• No amendments are guaranteed once the order is placed with us. We will amend wherever possible.
• Once an order is placed you can not add any further products to the order. We also do not combine orders.
• Once an order is placed you will have a 1-2 working day cancellation time. After this time has passed you will not be entitled to cancel your order as this will be in production. In cases where we are processing orders quicker than usual it may be that no cancellation is accepted.
• All queries in relation to any aspect of the product needs to be disputed within 14 days of the delivery date. This includes sizes and personalisation.
• No products are exchangeable after 30 days of the delivery date. Under any circumstances.
Please note - all items differ in size based on the patterns / style and fabrics. We will only investigate size queries on products that are the same description and fabric.
We clearly show all fonts on our website and each letter is visible in upper and lower cases for you to see the exact personalisation outcome. We strongly advise that you revert to your order confirmation to view what font you had selected. Please note if you have received the font that you have ordered as per the order we will not remake or exchange the products. If you require us to check this for you then please reply with your full name, order number and postcode
>> WASHING DAMAGES:
Please refer to our wash care labels – all of our testing is done based on this information and we found that no damages occur such as shrinkages, colour runs and bobbling.
We can very confidently state the above our testing reports.
We strictly do not advise tumble drying products.
We advise to wash inside out at all times.
Please always iron your products.
Please note any damages caused by washing will not be at our responsibility.
Following the above WE WILL NOT replace any items that we find have been damaged during washing.
>> FAULTY PRODUCTS: If you in a rare occasion experience a faulty product we ask that you return this to us for us to investigate and fix / replace.
>> LOST MAIL: It is important to note the following: we do not take any responsibility for lost mail when our courier has provided us with sufficient evidence of delivery in the form of a signature AND/OR image the driver obtained. We use a DPD fully tracked service which allows us to record each drivers journey and any deliveries not made to the address as per stated on the order is photographed and made note of.
Please be aware that if you claim none delivery despite our courier recording your delivery as successful we will not automatically refund or replace the items. This includes the safe place option. The procedure of a claim can take a number of weeks to process due to the driver being interviewed and we will also need a legally binding document signed by yourself to confirm ‘Denial Of Receipt’ to proceed with the claim. Once DPD have accepted the claim and reimbursed the costs we have lost we will then discuss the replacement of your order. We do not refund any orders or amendments to order in this case but we do offer a size increase to cover the time it has taken to process the claim.